NMC Featured Content
Since we have so much content on the NMC web site, we've place under our billboard (and on the menu to the left) some of our more popular resources, including:
- NMC Member Spotlights are a collection of projects and programs shared by people at NMC Member organizations. Anyone affiliated with a member institution with an account on our site can post a new spotlight directly to the NMC web site.
- The NMC Job Board lists open positions shared by NMC Members within the last 90 days; we also provide a full listing of all positions ever posted (useful for researching new media titles) and an RSS Feed for the current listings. Anyone affiliated with a member institution with an account on our site can post a new job announcement directly to job board.
- We also invite NMC members to share any conferences or events on our Member Shared Conferences calender. Anyone affiliated with a member institution with an account on our site can add a new event directly to this calendar.
- Are you looking for interesting technologies? Have you seen something worth sharing? Check out our Cool Technology page which dynamically is updated simply by people tagging web content in delicious.com or sending an email to our Posterous site.
- We share the results of our various NMC Surveys including our popular monthly Two Minute Surveys where we take a regular pulse on current technology and practices.
- The NMCTAB Summaries provide summaries of the mosre popular discussion threads on the NMC Member listserv.
- The NMC Mediacasts is an archive of our podcasts and audio/video recordings of sessions from NMC Conference
- The archive of Center of Excellence Awards include videos from every awardee back to 2003. Two or three of these awards are given out each year at the annual NMC Summer Conference.
- Five Minutes of Fame is one of the NMC signature events at the Summer Conference; hee we provide a video archive for this event going back to 2004.
- The NMC Fellows are the highest individual recognition given my the NMC; learn more about this distinguished leaders in our field.