Pennsylvania State University
- is a unit of Information Technology Services (ITS).
- enhances teaching and learning by helping faculty and students use technology effectively.
- supports University-wide services including Adobe Connect , ANGEL , Blogs at Penn State , Media Commons , iTunes U , SAP , SCOLA , Turnitin, and the Educational Gaming Commons .
- offers technology training through workshops, tutorials, symposia, and consultation.
- maintains student computing labs at many campuses and technology classrooms at University Park.
- provides Web management and publishing tools and services and provides software development services as part of faculty engagement activities.
- operates a testing center at University Park in partnership with the Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence .
Teaching and Learning with Technology (TLT) helps Penn State instructors take advantage of information technology to enrich the educational experience of their students. TLT services are designed to support and promote creative and innovative uses of technology in courses to actively engage learners in acquiring and assimilating the core principles and experiences of a discipline.
Local NMC Contact
23 Willard Bl.
University Park, PA 16802 USA
Find on the Organization Map